Tuesday 6 January 2009

My school

Today I got to go to school witch I was nerves and scared. i said that isn't it sobpost to be Sunday not Monday but they didn't belive me. I didn't even know who my teacher was yet intill 10 minites before everyone came in my class!! I was very scared and oonly knew one person in the who 4th grade and it is Macey and she is in Mrs.Moorleghan so my mom requested her , but I didin't know if i was going to get her for a teacher today. Anywhay I did not like going to school intill I went to school that day on Monday and it felt like school was 1 minite it was a good schoolk and did I menchan that I got Mrs.Moorleghan see I knew that the princible was nice and that I will like him! I also got to meet all the teachers today and they were very nice. I don't know if my sister liked her school or not though,but I liked mine a lot very much!! :) Thank you, Jade

1 comment:

Ladyfalcons said...

u were fine glad u had a good first day of school